| Sectors: Food security, water, health, livelihoods, economic growth
| Granting entity: Foundation Beyond Belief
| Deadline: 14 December
| Type of support: Multi-year unrestricted grant
| Funding/benefits: 150,000 USD (over 3 years)
| Applicants: Innovative non-profit organizations (priority for local organizations)
| Location: Global
Synopsis: Foundation Beyond Belief donors have raised and donated more than $3.4 million USD to charitable organizations. Once a year, FBB awards a multi-year, unrestricted grant with the goal of tangibly increasing the impact of an innovative nonprofit. The goal is to support organizations that address critical community problems through evidence-based and culturally responsible social innovations. The CIG program supports organizations with social initiatives that:
- create access to food and clean water
- tackle disparities in health and well-being
- foster employment opportunities and economic growth
- are innovative
- are evidence-based
- are solving community problems
FBB will give priority consideration to organizations that can establish that their approach: 1) impacts historically marginalized or underserved communities, and 2) is organized and led by members of the target community.
Organizations not eligible for consideration:
- Organizations whose primary activity is advocacy.
- Religiously based organizations or organizations that participate in or are affiliated with proselytizing.
- Organizations with total yearly expenses over $2 Million USD.
Link to application here.